We are Expanding to the Northeast!
We are pleased to announce that Champion Controls is expanding its business. Effective February 1, 2018, we will open a new facility in the Metropolitan New York area to service our customers in the Northeast.
As many of you may already know, we began to pursue control system projects outside Florida three (3) years ago, with an emphasis on the Northeast. Since then, we have been awarded several movable bridge control system projects in the area. Having a local office enables us to provide the same unique level of personal support to our new customers in the Northeast as we currently do to those in Florida. In addition, it is in line with our goal of becoming a part of each of the communities that our customers live in.
Champion’s President & CEO, Chantal Wedderburn, will be spearheading this important Northeast expansion effort. “As a native New Yorker, I’m really excited to return home in a venture that will bring more high-skilled, high-paying jobs to the area,” says Ms. Wedderburn. She will be joined by her daughter Gabrielle who will be relocating to New York to serve as our Regional Manager.
Champion’s focus continues to be:
• Water, Wastewater & Stormwater control systems for remote lift stations, pump stations, and in-plant systems
• Heavy Movable Structures control systems (electric & hydraulic) for Lift, Bascule, and Swing Bridges handling rail and vehicular traffic
• Tunnel & Roadway Lighting Systems
• ISA Certified Dynamometer Testing Services for Motors/Drives
• Expert VFD & MCC Manufacturing
• Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Engineering
As a full service systems integrator, Champion Controls brings key expertise that customers in the Northeast have been asking for:
• Subject Matter Expertise in Automation & Controls
• Certified Rockwell (Allen-Bradley) PLC/HMI Integrator & Drive Specialists
• Certified Eaton Drive Specialists & Commissioners
• Factory Trained GE PLC Specialists
• Factory Trained in Wonderware SCADA/HMI
• Certified Schneider Electric Panel Builder
• DOT Certified DBE firm
• SBA Certified WOSB firm
• UL 508/698A Certified Panel Shop
We will continue to update you as things progress. Thank you for your continued support without which our expansion would not be possible.