Champion Controls is continually monitoring this fluid situation and are making informed decisions based on the guidance and recommendations from the CDC, public health authorities and other government agencies. We are committed to supporting you and your business as you adjust to these challenging and changing circumstances
To ensure your business is supported we have taken specific steps as part of our business continuity plan:
- Employee Awareness: We’ve issued reminders to our employees about the importance of taking steps to prevent contracting and spreading the virus (eg. increased access to hand sanitizers, safe distancing, etc.)
- Clean Workplace: We’ve taken additional steps to ensure that our facilities are cleaned more frequently with particular attention to objects that are commonly touched by our employees.
- No Large Congregations: We’ve postponed internal meetings that would result in a large gathering of people.
- Healthy Employees & Visitors Only: We’ve instructed our employees to ensure that no persons (employees as well as visitors) enter our facilities if they are sick, including if they are ill per the CDC guidance for COVID-19 (i.e., fever, cough & shortness of breath).
- Remote Work: Where possible, we have instituted a virtual workplace. Those employees working virtually will continue to be available to connect with you by phone, and email.
- Limit Business Travel: We’ve limited employee business travel to those trips that are critical to the function of our business.
- Expanded Supplier Communications: We are working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we can deliver your products as ordered. We will keep you up to date on any issues that might affect your orders and promised delivery dates.
To the extent possible, Champion Controls is maintaining its normal business operations with regard to our onsite and in-office employees in support of your continued business needs. In the event of any future government mandated closures, Champion will comply with those requirements, and will let you know as soon as this information becomes available.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and advise you accordingly. As always, if you have any questions, or need support, please call your local Champion Controls representative or contact any of our three offices at 954-318-3090, 631-918-3090, or 407-500-3090.